Healthcare Facility Services
Horizons provides a service that is customized to fit your exact needs. We offer per diem employees, short-term contracts (4-13 weeks) and assistance with permanent placements. Our services are flexible and can be arranged for as little as a few hours a week or as many as 24 hours a day, seven days a week including holidays. No matter how big or small your need is, our goal is to fulfill that need. We are committed to providing quality, ethical and professional services. Our employees are carefully screened, trained, insured and supervised to provide top-notch healthcare. They are caring, courteous in nature, committed to care and eager to help. We only submit qualified applicants for your specialty. We provide care you can depend on!
We service all Healthcare Facilities
- Per Diem Shifts
- Contracts tailored to fit your exact needs
- Temporary to permanent placement
Find out more
We welcome the opportunity to schedule a free no-obligation appointment to provide you with additional information about how your organization can benefit from our services. Although you may not require our services in the immediate future, you will at least be aware of the many ways we can assist you if the need arises.
Why use our services?
- Top rated employees that have a true passion and commitment to providing quality healthcare
- Background checks and employee drug screening
- Ongoing education requirements of all staff
- We only provide you with qualified staff for your area of expertise
COVID -19 Updates:
Horizons Healthcare Agency LLC will be following the CDC recommended guidelines for Covid-19 testing and return to work procedure. Our policy will change as the recommendations change per CDC.
- In the event a specific facility procedure has greater requirements than ours, we will follow the said Facilities procedure when determining how soon said employee can return to work at their facility.
- In the event a specific facility procedure has less requirements than ours, we will consider allowing said employee to return to work based on their policies only when CDC “Strategies to Mitigate Healthcare Personnel Staffing Shortages” is followed.
It is our goal to keep workers exclusive at one facility as much as possible. Sometimes the shifts offered, and the employees schedule do not match up. To keep an agency employee at one facility we are willing to provide short term contracts to provide you with coverage and a said employee with guaranteed hours.
Please let us know if you would like us to attempt to place an employee solely at your facility to decrease exposure.
Requirements for our staff:
- Staff are to be tested as soon as exposure or potential exposure becomes known.
- Staff are required to monitor temperature and symptoms daily, and report if present