Same Day Pay
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAME DAY PAY
Please read the following requirements to receive same day pay for shifts worked
- You must have clocked in to Timetracker with the proper service item and have a signature
- If you are locked out you must use a paper time card.
- A picture or screenshot of your time card must be uploaded with request.
- If signed time card is not provided, the shift cannot be paid out.
- If you are found to have inaccurate information on your same day pay request your privilege will be suspended for same day pay.
- Any concerns regarding same day pay must be addressed through email at email@example.com. You can expect a response during deposit times via email. If clarification is needed, we will contact you by phone.
DO NOT CALL ON-CALL IN REGARDS TO THIS: THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF SAME DAY PAY
- Any Branch payouts are handled as a cash advance for each request. Your hours and payroll are processed as normal, with weekly cash advance repaid. Any remaining amount will be deposited with your normal Friday payroll run.
- Direct Deposits are actually processed through payroll as received. You should not expect to receive another check for this on Fridays.
Any travel stipends and mileage requested are government tax-free stipends. The IRS requires you to keep proof of these. A mileage log is required for miles claimed. Receipts of your duplicating expense is required when asking for travel stipends, which is lodging, and M&I’s being given to you. It is responsibility to understand this and keep records.